Tuesday, December 13, 2005

A Real Together Family


On Wednesday night December 7th, we all met at a grill your own steaks place called "Hookers". It is a nice place on the Wisconsin River, not that it matters at this time of the year. The occasion was Uncle Jon's birthday. It smelled marvelous in there but I had arrived with a full tummy so just smiled and cooed and drooled for everyone. And now to the "together" part, they all knew it was an occasion, and they all knew that I would be there but no one brought a camera. Now this together family has five digital cameras but no pictures that night. Anyway, we had a great time. My Grandma was so pleased as she got to hold me while Mom ate, at least part of her meal, and I didn't cry or fuss or anything. They had a great time and I did too.

Mom knew Grandma would want some new photo so she emailed her one of my up to date shots. I'm having a good time here too, playing with my "Paddington".

No comments: