Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Another Milestone in Life


For awhile now, I have been hinting, reaching out and actually trying to grab the spoon to let my Mom know that I want to help out with this eating thing. If I help, I get to choose what I eat and sometimes I may get it faster.

Well yesterday my Mom let me try to master the "Cheerios Grab". I got some in my mouth. Not is this picture but I did, really! I know this is the beginning of some good times with Mom and Dad. Eating is social and I'm a pretty social guy.

Also went to the doctor today and he said, "He's a healthy and happy baby". Weighed in at sixteen pounds four ounces and I've grown 6 inches. Let's see, in baby math thats about an inch a month. I wanna be tall like my Dad. Bring on the Cheerios and let me get to eating and crawling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it. Henry Thomas is growing like a weed. He must have good genes. Just be sure he has good jeans, so he can fully express his complete self in whatever way he wants. Jeans permit him to work and play and wipe his greasy hands on them, and who knows he may be wearing them to the Academe Awards.