Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Grandma As A Babysitter

Last night me and my Dad went to Grandma's to install a ceiling fan in the studio. As soon as we arrived, there was Grandma with her arms out to take me. That was the beginning of a fun evening. Dad was pretty busy so Grandma and I got to play with a bunch of toys that Grandma keeps at her house. It was fun for awhile but I wanted to crawl around and investigate.

I can crawl faster than Grandma can chase me so pretty soon I got picked up and carried around for the rest of the evening. We had a nice dinner...pork chops and wild rice but the best was applesauce...yum! Dad held me while we ate and Grandma kept a close eye on what Dad was giving me.

Pretty soon it was time for the ride home. I look forward to the next visit to Grandma's.

No comments: