Friday, August 04, 2006

Henry Thomas Tells Us About Sweet Gramdma's Visit

Today Grandma Landmann came for a visit. I woke up from my morning nap and there she was. I'm glad I was rested because we got to play and eat lunch and it was so much fun. She liked to play with my toes. She called me her "Pretty Boy" and " Handsome Little Man"...I hope those are good things. She brought me
Toddler cheese crackers, just my size.

After lunch we played and I showed Grandma how I can walk just about anywhere there isn't some barrier my Mom sets up to slow me down. I took her out to meet the puppies and I helped my Mom and Dad show
Grandma our new landscaping.
She took a "few" pictures.....
she always does....
We will share some with you today.





Grandma brought me a couple new
books. Me and Mom couldn't wait
to read them. I like the counting
book the best. The other book
was supposed to make
me want to go to sleep..(smile)

No comments: