Monday, January 22, 2007

Me and Uncle Jon



Yesterday we went to Uncle Jon's and Aunt Patty's to help Grandma and Grandpa celebrate their 44th Anniversary. .....Just like all of the other times we get together, it was fun and we shared the football game, good food and my toys.


Everyone likes to play with me so it is fun fun fun.

Before I forget, I want to show you the flowers Grandma got for her anniversary...after that, I will tell you about the BEST thing that happened.
Here are Grandma's flowers from Uncle Jon and Aunt Patty.






Now for the good stuff......After dinner, we went out to play in the snow.


My Mom, Aunt Patty, Uncle Jon and me. Mostly it was Uncle Jon and me and of course Bucky.


He is my friend and also Uncle Jon's dog. We went sledding!!! It was so much fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Henry looked like he was having a terrific time!