Sunday, August 19, 2007

Henry Thomas Turns Two

Hey Sweet Grandma, Did you have a fun time at my party? I sure did.
My Mom and Dad sure were nice to plan such a good time with all of the family there to help me celebrate.

This is a picture of my birthday cake. Motorcycles on top and my name....inside was chocolate and white cake....I really like both.


My Mom must have told everyone that I really like hats cause Aunt Patty gave me this one as a present.
Lookin Really Good!!!


I got some really nice clothes and some terrific toys.




Here I am looking at some John Deere toys.
Me and Uncle Jon will have fun playing with them.
Right Uncle Jon? Wanna come over and play?

We were going to be at a park but it rained so we had the party at a Rocky Rococco's...yummy pizza and good stuff. Maybe Grandma will add more pictures when she gets more to show you.

No comments: