Monday, September 05, 2005

Back Home

I've just returned from five days Up North so have nothing new to report on my grandson. I did call from our camp site when I couldn't stand it anymore to see if we had a first tooth, a first step or anything like the baby saying "Grandma".

Tom reassured me that the new family have settled in really well and all are doing fine. Henry Thomas has begun to "coo" and Tom and Emily being new parents do not know that that is baby talk for "where's Grandma"!

I look forward to seeing the new Mom, Dad and of course Henry but don't think that will happen until late this week. I'll be checking in often to see if I can help the new parents interpret any other baby babblings.

Until then or another news worthy event.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.